Benefits of Massage Therapy
Just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with your therapist to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.
Some of the benefits of massage therapy:
- Relieves stress, depression & anxiety
- Enhances sleep quality & encourages relaxation
- Improves posture & relaxes muscles
- Improves circulation & lowers blood pressure
- Improves flexibility & range of motion
- Promotes deeper & easier breathing
- Relieves headaches & other pain
- Improves concentration
- Strengthens the immune system
- Enhances post operative rehabilitation & recovery from injury
At ORBA our customers are treated to:
- Free consultation to determine what therapy is most appropriate for their condition.
- Dedicated massage facilities, specifically laid out and equipped to deliver optimum results.
- Use of Hot Tub & Sauna to enhance Body Treatments
- An exciting menu of Massages, Reflexology, Body Care Treatments, Individual personalised Body care programmes.
- Mini treatments as part of Spa Group packages.
Click here to download the ORBA Brochure
Contact us to discuss our therapies further and what might be appropriate for your condition — 028 82 242160